The store accepts cash, credit, and debit cards only. We accept donations of gently used LMS uniform shirts, t-shirts and hoodies which can be dropped off by the store or at the front desk.
Uniform Store Update:
Gently Used Items:
We will have a designated and posted time to sell any available used item. Each used item is $1.
Cash/Credit/Debit only. No checks.
The store is closed on all HISD early dismissal days and during STAAR testing.
The Lanier Uniform Store is a service for the school that is provided by the PTO. The store is in need of volunteers for our online store. If you’d like to help, please sign up by emailing [email protected]
- The 2021-22 Lanier uniforms policy will be enforced this school year.
- Uniform shirts are available in red, white, black, and purple and are $15.
- Crew neck sweatshirts are $17, hooded sweatshirts are $27, ¼ zip fleece jackets are $30, and cardigans are $37. PUP TIP: Most families buy 3-5 uniform shirts and 1-2 sweatshirts/hoodies for each student. Students may wear any color uniform shirt on any day, and all of the sweatshirts we sell in the store are approved to be worn over the uniform shirts. We also sell Lanier spirit t-shirts for $13 each, and these may be worn to school on Fridays.
- Uniform bottoms are not for sale at the school uniform store. You may buy khaki pants, shorts or pleated skirts at the retailer of your choice. You may find acceptable uniform bottoms at local uniform stores, Sears, Old Navy, Gap, Land’s End, Academy, Target, or Amazon.
- Come prepared. While in the store, you can pay by cash or credit card.
- Due to space limitations, used items will not be available at the Meet and Greet but will be available during all other store hours. Each used item is $1.